Saturday, January 19, 2008

so i decided to change my banner for etsy...

i decided to make my banner for etsy pop it needed a new look, i kept it simple my terms lol here it is
So heres what ive been working on i didnt have one sale today :( very disappointing maybe tomorrow well today its late lol:
I just stared a business package that includes a banner, avatar, tag, and business card templete :) should be fun i have a buyer next thurday, hopefully they will be there
well its off to bed for me, tty all later, night night

3 comments:

Dharma Designs said...

Nice work! I'll be buying a bunch of stuff mid week...

Sarah McBride said...

I love your banners. I will definately use you in my upcoming awesome bannere-ers on etsy blog!

able mabel said...

Love the banners! The business package idea is awesome!