Sunday, January 27, 2008

Changing My Little World

So if you havent noticed i decided to do a basic change up on my blog, i thought the colors were a little easier to read, well ive been on a low on etsy i havent had one sale since Jan 21st! i cant believe it hopefully things will start looking better next week...we will see...Well i am starting some new graphic design projects on Etsy but they are not ready yet i will post them as soon as i get them finished :)
I created a poll and i hope everyone will participate in it, i could really use the feedback for some of my next adventures :)
Oh yes i decided to do a simple Header the one above i think its great..heres one i just finished for someone else, I think it came out great, she has some great items in her shop :) hope she likes it, she got it tonight....

3 comments:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Very beautiful photos and blog! I voted in your poll :)

High Desert Diva said...

You did a great job on this and I know Wendy is thrilled!

Beeonka Music said...

Your blog has a great layout it is very nice! :)